WSW eqs schematics search...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are two late 60's discrete passive eqs from WSW
a sister company of siemens based in austria
for what i know,

these eqs looks externaly like the neumann pev
but with 2 switch more for low cut at 60 and 120 hz

i don't have them but my friend has modular wsw mixer. there is nothing writen on it. so we don't know which model it is.
beside desk he has 3 modules for it. marked :
modul eing mono
k.nr.54/811510b

and also compressor dynamikbergernzer wsw kenn.nr.601
431a

can you tell me anything about this. i also have photos...

the model of these eqs is writen on the danner size housing
here some pictures
74_3.JPG

07_12.JPG

76_1.JPG

i've just get them
one has a hard knob, it turn but but very difficultly
i don't know if they work
i'll connect them very soon, but i'd like to have some more infos before...

changing the caps ?
let's see if the sound is fine like that why changing them!!
the purpose of these kind of eqs is to give color nah?
:razz:

take a look here:http://www.wsw.cz/WSW_DOKUMENTACE.htm#ISOLAMP
it's in german,but you at least have schematics andf some layouts.
friend has 3 complete 811510b modules and full modular desk. we are wondering what to do with this. he would like to have preamplifier based on this modules with eq,but they seem to be line level,not mic pre. any suggestion ?

thank you rotation !

i know this site, and your friend is Lunar i guess, no ?
but i don't speak german at all unfortunately
:cry: :cry: :cry:

no prob.
i have a question for you. when you open that page check first input mono modul. i'm wondering if it's line level. i think it doesn't have mic preamp inside,only routing,eq,controls...what do you think? i would like to use this modules,but i don't know what to do with them...

it looks like there's a mic, it's writen on the tech shit, i don't read german but enough to understand it,
or am i wrong? :roll:

i also noticed this word,but i'm still not sure. it can mean anything. for example that it needs externla mic preamp. but circuit look like mic preamp to me. but i'm confused because of so many connections and things. i hope i will be able to rack preamp from this module. it would be really nice to warm up digital sound. what are you going to do with it?

i think people wants us to search,not only ask. thanks a lot for help. really ! i can't belive how much i learned in one weekend checking all possible info for this little beauties. and my english is improving also :grin:

Latest posts

Back