Fender Rhodes piano PCB print

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasters

Hello, i'm searchin' for someone who have, or can print a PCB for the Suitcase verison preamp of the Fender Rhodes piano

like this one, wich i think is from a mark I model:

fig11-2.jpg

the better thing is to realize the version for the mark II piano like the one here:

http://www.rhodeslove.it/mark2-preamp-050912.pdf

anyone can help me?

thanks

Olimex may be able to help you out - they will take bitmaps of layouts - although it may take some editing first - and they might extra for that.

cheers

R

If you can clean up the image, I can convert it to Gerber format.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

[quote author="RedHouse"]How do you convert a raster graphic to a gerber?[/quote]
The correct way to do it, would be to convert the bitmap to vector graphics, and then make a Gerber. I just write the lines in the bitmap as Gerber lines - very crude, but it works...

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Still isn't clear to me, again how does one convert raster to vector.
(Photoshop to Gerber)

BTW the reason I asked is that I have a bunch of layouts I did in Photoshop, others want them as gerber's, that is why I asked.

Your reply doesn't give me a clue as to how to do it, but thank you.

[quote author="RedHouse"]Still isn't clear to me, again how does one convert raster to vector. (Photoshop to Gerber)[/quote]
Save the bitmap in an easy to read format (like PGM), and then you simply read each line of the image and write all the line segments you find in Gerber format.

If you use a PC OS (DOS, Windoze, *BSD, Linux, OS/2) I can send you a programme to do the work for you...

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

[quote author="RedHouse"]Can you email me so we can talk offline?[/quote]
You can just e-mail me - click the little e-mail button :grin:

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Latest posts

Back