Today is 6/6/06. Will the world end today?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will the world end today?

• Yes?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No?

• Hopefully there will be Zombies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Svart

So today is 6/6/06 and many think today is the end of the world. Other than that traffic was light coming in to work..

Some serious information related to this subject:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/3456/h_beast.html
:green:

chrissugar

1010011010=Binary of the Beast

[quote author="chrissugar"]1010011010=Binary of the Beast[/quote]

:shock: :?

12-bit numbers from an 8-bit guy? That doesn't work even if you remember to clear the carry. :twisted:

[quote author="Kit"]haha...funny, today is Swedens national day.[/quote]

Does that mean Swedish Zombies?

crc%20zombie.jpg

Arrr... Falukorv!

For work today, my sister made an instant compilation album of every "devil" song we could find.

The Devil Went Down to Georgia (Charlie Daniels)
Friend of the Devil (Grateful Dead)
The Devil You Know (Jesus Jones)
Devil Woman (Marty Robbins)
Devil Woman (Cliff Richard)
The Devil Inside (INXS)
... and a number of others.

It should be an interesting day. I wonder if any local businesses are closed.

[quote author="MikoKensington"]Shoot. The world better not end. I just bought "Strummin' with the Devil". I need some listening time. :green:[/quote]

no shit. How is it? some good picking on it from the demos I heard. Time to hit the cd store at lunch... :thumb:

Well i heard today in the radio that if you bet 100 dollars that the world will end you get around 10 millions back if the world really ends today :green: Then again if the world ends today it's not fun to have won 10 millions.

Flo

Will the world end today? It did for Billy Preston. Sad.

Silly fixation on silly numbers.

My three-year-old daughter has a birthdate of 01/02/03.

[quote author="pucho812"]todays is a good excuse to throw a party. :thumb: after all why spend your last moments on earth slaving away. :green:[/quote]
The TV-news today told there were a lot more weddings than usual... lame excuse if it goes wrong.... :roll:

And as it seems the Dutch WK-football team even landed on German grounds at 06:06 today :twisted:

Back