MXR Auto Flanger voltage?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,

All three MXR "vertical" modules, Auto Flanger, Auto Phaser and Mini Limiter want single supply 15 to 30 DC volt, and required approx. 30 mA current.

--Bo

Hansén Audio
Gothenburg
Sweden
http://www.hansenaudio.se

Slightly off topic:

I have an auto phaser from this series for racking for a client & it appears not to pass processed audio. The LFO seems to work as the speed led oscillates. I'm assuming that the VC out & VC in pins need to be connected.

Does anyone have a diagram for the auto phaser in this series ???

Also if the PSU voltage is under 15v will this prevent the auto phaser from processing audio ????

Rob,

Yes, you are right, the control voltage in/out must be linked to get one unit function in "stand alone mode"

If you have two or more units (also Auto Flanger and Auto Phaser in a combination) you can use one unit as a "Master" to feed the other units, so they are tracking with same sweep speed and with.

In this case, the "Master units" voltage control in/out linked, and also feeding the other units control voltage inputs (not linked)

Yes, I have the schematics, but on very big "blue copy" sheets, so in the future when I have time, I will convert them to smaller size, and scan them to my web-site schematic archive.

--Bo

Aha, that is maybe why i have not gotten my rack of Auto phasers and flangers to work!
Do you know which pins that need to be linked??

Regards,
Dennis

Latest posts

Back