DIY some solution

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malkjos

I made S*S*L 9*k preamp but I cant found dual rev log pot 2.5k x 8.If someone who know where can I find it pls write at [email protected].
Another problem. I made SONTEC EQ and I need dual rev log pot 100k x 10. I need schematic for DI for neve 1073.

If someone need help about building DIY for neve 1073, api 312, ssl compressor (preamp), urei 1176, about some parts , chips... contact me

Thankyou

You could use a 2.2k rev log pot on the ssl9k if you can find these instead. You just missed a group buy for these on the black market, so you could post on that thread to see if you can find any extras.

In the mean time, I would build the gain switch that's in the meta. In my opinion, not the best solution, but it will get your preamps up and running till you can find the real pots.

Good luck, it's a nice sounding pre.

Sorry but i don't think anyone here will help you. After all you will sell those things for profit and that's a NO here as you probably already know. So if you want to make money at least do all the work yourself.

Flo

[quote author="Infernal_Death"]Sorry but i don't think anyone here will help you. After all you will sell those things for profit and that's a NO here as you probably already know. So if you want to make money at least do all the work yourself.

Flo[/quote]

this is not for profit but BIG THX anyway

Dr. Pat,

Just in case you are wondering what is going on, Malk here has been copying the designs Jakob and others have offered up here and building pretty bad quality copies and selling them at a HUGE profit on places like Ebay, which goes against the DIY 'Not for Profit' ethos of this group, I think one of his SSL Clones went for around $900, but his soldering looks like crap and on a previous unit the electrics alone looked scary... It seems he is onto using Keef's design as well now....

Matt

By the way I want to ask some question abour mixer spirit studio 24/8/2 1985-1990 SOUNDCRAFT I need to make 10 db + in out stage.
Is here someone who can help me?

You must not be very bright coming here and using the same name you use to sell Gyraf's GSSL's on ebay.... I highly doubt you're going to have anyone help you, and I wouldn't blame them for not either.

Not cool!

[quote author="malkjos"]there are many pepople like me in the world. I just help on people who can't build it himself.[/quote]

So who is helping you :?:

[quote author="malkjos"]there are many pepople like me in the world[/quote]

Yes there are many shitheads in the world isn't there.....

[quote author="Sammas"][quote author="malkjos"]there are many pepople like me in the world. I just help on people who can't build it himself.[/quote]

So who is helping you :?:[/quote]

NO ONE you can see that

[quote author="malkjos"][quote author="Infernal_Death"]Sorry but i don't think anyone here will help you. After all you will sell those things for profit and that's a NO here as you probably already know. So if you want to make money at least do all the work yourself.

Flo[/quote]

this is not for profit but BIG THX anyway[/quote]

Yeah right. I remember one of your SSL ebay auctions where you mentioned that you also offer other designs like Sontec, SSL 9K, Urei and other designs. So there is no doubt that as soon as you get this sorted out you will sell them for profit (and the one you help the most is yourself because you make much money of those units even if you are not allowed to). Obviously you don't care the least about this group and for what it stands so why should we give care about you ?

@Matta
You forgot that he also blackmailed Joe from JLM into giving him the layout of one of his products. He threatened that he will find out it anyway and then share it with everyone to ruin joe's business. It just doesn't get any lower than this.

Flo

Helping = PROFIT

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23793&item=7415519039

And that's only 1 of at least 3 I know of.

[quote author="malkjos"]there are many pepople like me in the world. I just help on people who can't build it himself.[/quote]

Oh now i get it. Wow i really misjudged you. I always thought you were a low-life guy trying to make profit with other people's hard work. In fact you are the great benefactor for all those poor souls who can't make this stuff.
Cool now then let us be the same great benefactor that you are. If you want some answers to your problems how about let's say $300 for each answer payable to a prodigy pro forum account. This way we would be the same great help to you as you are to all those poor guys.

:roll:

Flo

[quote author="malkjos"][quote author="Sammas"][quote author="malkjos"]there are many pepople like me in the world. I just help on people who can't build it himself.[/quote]

So who is helping you :?:[/quote]

NO ONE you can see that[/quote]

Yes, yes we certianly can. Thats exactly my point.

api_preamp_1.jpg

:?

Malkjos, you are not welcome here. You have pissed-off so many people here including myself and are probably one of the major reasons why people are starting to approach GroupDIY with caution.

You went against Gyraf's rules / disclaimers on his site, you blackmailed a major DIY designer for information and you generally act like a snake. Your contributions are worthless and I can honestly say that I don't think that one person on this board has any respect for you whatsoever.

You go exactly against what this community / group stands for.

Please don't post here.

[quote author="rodabod"]Malkjos, you are not welcome here. You have pissed-off so many people here including myself and are probably one of the major reasons why people are starting to approach GroupDIY with caution.

You went against Gyraf's rules / disclaimers on his site, you blackmailed a major DIY designer for information and you generally act like a snake. Your contributions are worthless and I can honestly say that I don't think that one person on this board has any respect for you whatsoever.

You go exactly against what this community / group stands for.

Please don't post here.[/quote]
\

ok no more here
close this sheet

Back