LAWO/TELEFUNKEN Schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opacheco_hn

Hi,

Someone can help me in order to get the following Schematics please!!!;

Telefunken U 630b vintage mic/line preamp

Lawo u974/6 talkback micpreamp
Lawo 337/4 active panpot amplifier
Lawo 335/8, 329/1, 330/1

I had searching in internet but I can not found anything about these units. Is very hard to found information about these units, Right???

Thanks a lot for your help.
OSCAR PACHECO.

If anyone has schemos, I could use some info on the Lawo u974/6 talkback mic preamp as well...

[quote author="andia"]contact lawo directly!

they helped me out several times.

serviceabteilung[at]lawo.de[/quote]

and then send it to kubi :wink:

Thanks for the comments to everyone!!!....

andia; What is the website of LAWO in order to contact to them directilly??

kubi; Thnaks for your help, I wiil be pending for the schematics!!!....but Is This preamp really a good mic preamp?, Do you had use it before??...

Thansk again!
OSCAR PACHECO.

[quote author="kubi"]Rossi, I think, I might have the 974 schem somewhere - can't promise. I'll be back home on Friday, 22th again, will then look for it and upload.[/quote]

Thanks, Kubi. :thumb:
Maybe I'll contact Lawo directly, if I can find the time. I could figure out most of what's going on in the U974 circuit, but I still can't figure out what one of the pins is good for (probably some kind of switch). I managed to fire it up, though, and it has a lot of gain. Maybe a bit too much. There's a Beyer transformer on the input, btw. :grin:

[quote author="kubi"]For some reasons, these schematic requests are absolutely synchronious with the auctions at eBay. I can even tell you everyday what's hot on eBay directly from my site's statistics.

Rossi, I think, I might have the 974 schem somewhere - can't promise. I'll be back home on Friday, 22th again, will then look for it and upload.[/quote]

Hi again,
Kubi, could you send me a schematics for:

Lawo u974/6 talkback micpreamp
Lawo 337/4 active panpot amplifier
Lawo 335/8, 329/1, 330/1

Thanks a lot for your help!
opacheco.

Latest posts

Back