C'Mon Sphere Graphic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxivity

Anybody got a schemo or a pinout for the sphere graphic eq? How about info, anybody know what the 5 and 8 pushbuttons near the top do?
thanks
Paul

I don't see a model number. I think they are the basic stock 900 graphics. Isn't the pinout the same for all of them? I need to check them for functionality so just need a pinout first and I can wait a bit on the schemo. Hopefully they work.
P

I believe the 900 can be identified by only having the 5, 8, and in/out buttons. The later models have more features. Also, IIRC, the ones from the Eclipse A have an edge connector with far fewer pins. The B and C have more pins. Granted, I don't think the pinout is exactly the same. In addition, I recall a relay on board, probably 5V, which needs to have power for the thing to work. Otherwise jumper around it I guess. This is all from memory, so...

Thanks Twist, I'm having trouble reading it though. I think I'll let Target print me a copy. Why is documentation so scarce on these? Were they that rare?
P

Hi: I take to time looking for these schemes of eq Sphere,
the copy is not possible to be seen very well. you could make a copy
with more definition?. Thank´s.
PSK

Hi Twist Turner

The problem is the "sphere_eq_9" image has 1872x1402 pixels, so it should be readable, but the YAHOO Photos page will rescale it to 480x359. That is why it is unreadable I supose.
Please, if possible, repost the schem at full resolution to another photo hosting site like Photobucket, or to our forum's host:
http://groupdiy.twin-x.com/index.php

chrissugar

[quote author="chrissugar"]Hi Twist Turner

The problem is the "sphere_eq_9" image has 1872x1402 pixels, so it should be readable, but the YAHOO Photos page will rescale it to 480x359. That is why it is unreadable I supose.
Please, if possible, repost the schem at full resolution to another photo hosting site like Photobucket, or to our forum's host:
http://groupdiy.twin-x.com/index.php

chrissugar[/quote]

See, I figured out that it sets it up so you can just print it directly. Problem is, not too many of us have a printer at home that can do 1872 pixels.

Sorry got no time to figure out how to sign up, etc. to put it up anywhere else. I have thousands of more hours of wiring to get my studio back up and running.

Somebody send me a private email address and I'll send you the file and you can put it where ever you want.

For what its worth I dont' even think that is a scan, I think its a digital photo of the schematic and it's barely readable the way I have it although you can figure out the pin outs etc.

Latest posts

Back