my largest(amount) scanning to date

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

O.k. People there have been a ton of request for various schemos from me I have decided to scan 3 full manuals into PDF's the channel and center section of the 9000 and the sony 3000 engineers manual....
any objections say it now other wise I need someone to host these files once I do them this weekend... :thumb: any takers? drop me an e-mail... Make these available to all the DIY community the sony explains it all from parts to mechanical to schemos but is a discontinued. the 9000 is just schemos and such.... let me know now before I start this undertaking tonight :thumb:

That'd be great pucho.
I'd recommend rapidshare for hosting the files. I scanned a ramsa manual (26 MB) and uploaded it there. I don't know for how long they keep the files in the servers before they delete them, though.

Martín

Ah the "Lady" of the forum is still with us after all.
This is good.

analag

thanks Kira. thanks gil... This is going to be a slow process. As I can only borrow the manuals for a lil bit at a time... and such. I did scan a boat load of things(highlights) which I can photo bucket for now. As things progress on this and I get the whoie manual scanned I will PDF it and get it to you... :thumb: The hardest part is the fact I have to first resize the original 11 X 17 pages from the manual into 8.5 X 11 pages then scan... OI VEY lots to do...

Mucho Gracias kira and Gil for the offers... :sam: :sam: :sam: I'll keep you posted as things progress...

I hold the line,
I hold the liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeene
San Jacinto. . . poison bite of darkness take my sight- I hold the line
And the tears roll down my swollen cheeks. . .

sammas that looks cool except for the fact that it goes directly to an e-mail VS a link to a download.... Kira I'm going to take you up on your offfer it's going to take some time to scan all the pages in... :thumb:
again many thanks Kira... :thumb: :sam: :sam:

[quote author="kiira"]NP Pucho happy to help out. I'm tired of just being eye candy around here. :grin: :razz: :razz: Time IGAVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. (tm). :razz:

Kiira[/quote]

what you mean I am no longer eye candy :cry:...

I always wondered if Kiira is a really a guy who is clever enough to know that they would get more help if the pretefd they are female.
But that may just be the crack pipe.
Hi Kiira!
How ya doin?
Good to see ya!
Now that your back, I bet NY Dave comes back. :grin:

[quote author="pucho812"]sammas that looks cool except for the fact that it goes directly to an e-mail VS a link to a download....[/quote]

It uploads the file, then sends the link to the email address you specify. I just use my own email address. Not only will it send you the link, but once you upload the file it will provide a direct html link which you can share with everyone and anyone.

The email address is just to inform whoever you designate where the file is actually located.

Latest posts

Back