how hard would this be for you guys?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badperson

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3742748686&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT#ebayphotohosting

Amek desk that needs work, I'm a newbie getting a sense of what kind of stuff you guys work on. Have any of you refitted a desk like this?

How tough would it be, and would it be cheaper and or better than buying a mint desk of the same type?

thanks
bp

Doesn;t sound like it needs refitting
just two knobs to be changed and 8 mono channels to buy or make to fill the space

thanks.

I'm totally ignorant of all this stuff, I just ordered "electronic projects for musicians", and I'll probably build the first couple things from kits that include everything along with a free monkey to teach me how to do it.

But maybe, down the road, if a desk like that comes along at a good price, who knows....

thanks.
bp

[quote author="badperson"]thanks.

I'm totally ignorant of all this stuff, I just ordered "electronic projects for musicians", and I'll probably build the first couple things from kits that include everything along with a free monkey to teach me how to do it.

But maybe, down the road, if a desk like that comes along at a good price, who knows....

thanks.
bp[/quote]
don't worry - i am only 4 weeks ahead of you - and am startimg not only to read schematics but sometimes understand what's writtien on them
The rest of these guys really know there stuff - I am hanging in here like a limpet until they kick my boring newbie ass out for sucking there brains dry
(i am not as patient with newbies in my area of expertise as these guys are...anybody interested in asking any SAP BW or SAP SEM please raise it in the brewery and I will gladly reply - chances are none...)

Latest posts

Back