Posted: Audix 35302 Quad Line Amp Schematics & More

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Sorry no I don't but they were similar to the Sowters. Not as much iron if I remember correctly. They were not used on the desks with 3501 type modules and I think the LF response was not what was required OR the cost may have been a deciding factor. I am not sure that the guys who designed these desks are around (on the web). Those who did know have possibly retired (John Freeman, John Procter come to mind) but another John went to AMS/Neve and is probably still there, he might remember. You could try Audix themselves as there may be one or two there who were involved in a relevent area at the time when those desks were made. Since they did basically the same job I expect them to be 6dB step up.
Matt S

Tillmann said:
Good Evening Lady & Gentlemen,

Here's an extensive bit of of documentation for the Audix 35302 quad line drivers for the Audix consoles of yore.  Sorry for the grainy PCB scans, but that's the best me ole scanner would do.  I tried to pet her a little bit, coax her to perform by whispering sweet nothings in her power jack, but alas, she refused to cooperate.  Me thinks they'll do the job adequately enough anyways.  Also, the front face pic is sh*t, but trust me, there's not a whole lot to see there.  What you see is what you get.  The file?s large, but if you need it, it will be much worth the wait.  Me hopes this helps some of y?all out there in DIY-land.

To the point of the post:

http://www.vintageaudiogearbox.com/Audix35302QuadLineAmp_Ver2_Schemo.zip

Hello,

Looks like I have an application 'already' for the output-driver PCBs Greg sold a pretty long while ago...

Anybody got the Audix 35302 info/docs still around somewhere ?

The above link seems dead, and I don't recall if Greg made a dedicated schematic.
Any info appreciated!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back