old RO flickenger thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enthalpystudios

Hey guys,

I've found the remnants of a thread from the old forum and the flickenger mic amp discussion... i have a couple prr pic's, and the prr quotes that i think rafafredd posted in another forum.....

i've followed along to that stuff, and the prr schem, and have some cards to look at, but i'm wondering if anyone has the whole thread backed up, or if anyone knows off hand what trannies were used in the circuit then.

mic in trannie, for one... i've heard utrad, and also read that they used utc's.... but not sure what ratio they would've used.

and does anyone know if the mic amp ran unbalanced into the segment of the mixer, or did the mic amp have its own output tx?

hoping somebody knows.... i may just try a 1538 in and a 1517 out when i get some 1517's in.

anyway, thanks if anyone has any extra info.

billy

no prob ;]

just wanted to ask.... its the flick, a mystery ;]

a buddy of mine has some cards, we're going to go for racking them up. i may as well just put an ad in the classified, since they were built about 5 minutes away from here.

Back