schemo question #100 electronic balancing

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

got a mic pre schemo that is electronic balanced on the input. It list 2 variations of the input. The variations are one with a filter and one without and has the optional componants for each. Right off the hot and cold there is an inductor that is listed as 910Mh if you have the filtered version input and for the non filter it says componant value is listed as short.... Does that mean it would not be there on ther non filtered input version?
I am confused but thats not hard to do. :?

Right off the hot and cold there is an inductor that is listed as 910Mh

Are you sure that's not 910 mH (910 megahenries would be an awful lot of Henrys.)

there is an inductor that is listed as 910Mh if you have the filtered version input and for the non filter it says componant value is listed as short.... Does that mean it would not be there on ther non filtered input version?

Yeah. I'd assume the coil is replaced with a wire link or 0R resistor on the non-filtered version to keep the same board layout.

Matt

[quote author="Strongroom"]
Right off the hot and cold there is an inductor that is listed as 910Mh

Are you sure that's not 910 mH (910 megahenries would be an awful lot of Henrys.)

there is an inductor that is listed as 910Mh if you have the filtered version input and for the non filter it says componant value is listed as short.... Does that mean it would not be there on ther non filtered input version?

Yeah. I'd assume the coil is replaced with a wire link or 0R resistor on the non-filtered version to keep the same board layout.

Matt[/quote]

dam you caps lock... yes it is 910 mH :oops:

[quote author="Strongroom"]910 megahenries would be an awful lot of Henrys.[/quote]
He's right you know.

Even Britain gave up after Eight. -It was consting them too much in wives!

Yes, it'll be an L/C filter. Series L, Shunt C. Omit both for full radio reception. Replace series L with 0Ω.

Keef

Latest posts

Back