Mix-Buss Amps?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snatchman

Hi all. Another question, but first I would like to thank you all for letting me hang-out here even though I know nothing about DIY.. :cool: ..I'm learning just by reading and observing even tho' I haven't done anything... :oops: .Thanks. That being said, As some of you may know I have a Tascam M-2600 MkII console.. :roll: ..Until I can do better, I'll have to "live with it!... Period.. :sad: .I'm having problems with the mix-buss, and since the master section have to be pulled to check it out, just wondering if swapping out the stock mix amps ( 5534's (?), would this help sonically? The power supply is rated at +/- 20 v and wondering what would be a "better" replacement without having to change alot in the circuit? Also, remember this is SMT stuff.. :evil: ...What about the 990 as mix amps? BTW...no, I'm not trying this myself..!.. :wink: .Thanks

Hey Jakob. Thanks for the reply. So..other than sound, what would be the tell-tell signs of the NE-5534's being implimented correctly/incorrectly ( even tho' Tascam probably already got it right.. :wink: ..) ? That way we ( myself.. :roll: .and tech) can look for it when the master section is pulled. Thanks!.. :cool:

Latest posts

Back