semiconductors equivalents

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatboy135

Hi I´m looking for any website or pdf book with a whole list of semiconductors equivalents, could anybody helps me??''
cheers

I understand your question, but a more specific description of what kind of semiconductors would be handy :wink:

ICs ?

if so, then opamps ? Logic ?

Discretes ?

Silicon ? Transistors ? Triacs ? Thyristors ? HF-types ? LF-power devices ?

You know I'm pulling your leg now, but you'll get the idea.

Before I ask which type of case, let's just say OK, you're in Europe, so use BC550C for all NPNs & BC560C for all PNPs :grin:

But a bit more serious now, years ago the local library had exactly those books. Endless lists of types and their replacements. No idea whether they still have those books.
Simply trying to get the original type for your project is easy now though by means of internet-ordering. And Googling a type with 'equivalent type' is painless as well. www.datasheetarchive.com is a good & free site as well.

Regards,

Peter

[quote author="fatboy135"]I´m looking for 2sj74 and 2sk163[/quote]
That's interesting. What did you find ?

Looking to buy those ? Or an equivalent ? Both look readily available on-line. You might face minimum quantities though, but then try to get other people interested as well & do a groupbuy.

Best regards,

Peter

The NTE website has one, you can also download the file and put all the info on your computer, which I did before the last computer blowed up real good.

[quote author="stefanzap"]this has been a very entertaining thread thus far.[/quote]
I see, I realize it could give that impression...

But it's simply a matter of refining a broad question.
We have even forgotten to finetune on either BJTs or JFETs or MOSFETs....

Latest posts

Back