Stomp Box PSU

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukasound

Hi
Does both psu circuit work good for guitar Stomp Box. Now I have a couple adaptors and I would like to build one for all.
Stomp_box_psu.JPG

I may be totally off base here but you should be able to Run all the Pedals off of the same 9v regulator.....So the Top one would probably be the cheapest and easiest one to build and still suply enough current to drive your pedals....

I know with the Preamps I build I run several Channels off of the Same PSU with the same regulators...One PSU with a negitive and Positive regulator and I can run 8+ channels of preamp off of it so You shouldn"t have any problems running 8 pedals off of the same regulator....

Cheers

[quote author="Minion"]I may be totally off base here but you should be able to Run all the Pedals off of the same 9v regulator.....So the Top one would probably be the cheapest and easiest one to build and still suply enough current to drive your pedals....

I know with the Preamps I build I run several Channels off of the Same PSU with the same regulators...One PSU with a negitive and Positive regulator and I can run 8+ channels of preamp off of it so You shouldn"t have any problems running 8 pedals off of the same regulator....

Cheers[/quote]
Watch this!
http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=78&Itemid=107

pdlxfmr.gif

I think this would be a good transformer to use for the isolated scheme! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Go here to the Weber Speakers website...bottom of the page...WPDLXFMR-1...USD$15

Thanks for making me research this. It is something I have wanted to do for some time now and didn't want to pay the $ for a "HooDooLab" piece.

Latest posts

Back