1731 rev1: R5 missing?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3nity

I can't locate R5 on the boards and can't find an overlay....does anyone know what i'm talking about?? i can't finish them just cuz of this... R5 where it is?? those are 1731 REV1 by fabio...

I forgot to say that i'm using fabio's partlist M1731. And this document skips R4....i meant they go R1..., R2.., R3....., R5....??? should i put the R5 on the R4 and then skip R5, then R6 on R6??

[quote author="3nity"]I forgot to say that i'm using fabio's partlist M1731. And this document skips R4....i meant they go R1..., R2.., R3....., R5....??? should i put the R5 on the R4 and then skip R5, then R6 on R6??[/quote]
Yes that is correct, R5 is the sum of the original R4+R5 i.e.R4 was 35.7k and R5 was 8.2k. Then carry on with R6 2kOhm.
Also remember that one end of C2 goes to the base of Q2 and not Q3 as was originally thought.

[quote author="3nity"]Thank you for your answer i have 2 melcor 1731 new to the world...[/quote]

I was thinking about making some Melcor's. Where are you getting your information from? Does fabio have some information on his site?

Latest posts

Back