Here is some pics from my little mike factory

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Hansen

I have never show what I develop and manufacture in my company, so here is some recently taken photos from a rebuilding batch of Hansén HCM-101 condenser studio microphones.

Of course it is a china manufactured microphone, but with my own electronic and mechanical modification and rebuilding.

--Bo

HCM%20101%20body%20under%20assembly.jpg

HCM-101 body under assembly

HCM%20101%20pc-cards%20under%20modification.JPG

HCM-101 pc-cards under modification

HCM%20101%20finished,%20tested%20and%20ready%20to%20go.jpg

HCM-101 finished, tested and ready to go

why are you so shy blue? there´s plenty...take at least a 5.1 set... :)

is the capsul only chinamade or the entire mic? it looks very nice.

steff

They look really nice, Bo. I really admire people who take on manufacturing a product they care about. Good luck!

[quote author="Bo Hansén"]I a rebuilding batch of Hansén HCM-101 condenser studio microphones.
.[/quote]
Just send me this nice chinese corpus and capsule and I will do
Neumann D01 clone inside.

xvlk

that looks like the same body used in samson CO3 i cant get mine open could you help me?

Thanks guys for your kind comments.

Steff,
Both capsule, body and even the pc-cards are orginal from china, on this first test serie in 50 units I must rebuild all pc-cards my self, and it is a lot of work because I have add a couple of transistors that fit in hole from take away components and there are also a lot of new components on the pc-boards under side, but next batch when I order more than 200 units they will put my own pc-cards in the microphone before they are shipped from the china factory.

Flatpicker,
No it is not a Lundahl transformer even this is a orginal china made transformer from a onknown transformer maker.

Dave,
No I don`t have a US distributor, but you can contact the guy that handle my distribution for this mikes, you can find him on my home page http://www.hansenaudio.se

Frob,
If this have same mechanical design as HCM-101, there are a thread ring around the XLR connector in the bottom on the body and this have two slot there a U form tool shall fit, but you can use a bent circlip or nose plier to unscrew this ring and then draw apart the cover from the boddy.

--Bo

Back