Plate Voltltage +++ for AKG Solid Tube mic ?????

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary o

does anyone know the correct plate voltage for AKG Solid Tube mic ????
and if I give it too much or too little what might happen ????
also looking for schematic of original PSU unit

Thanks guys.......................Gary O.

Why not continue in the "Will G7 work using solid tube capsule???????????????"-thread?

Keeping info in one thread is better for later info-archaelogy

JAkob E.

[quote author="gary o"]does anyone know the correct plate voltage for AKG Solid Tube mic ????
and if I give it too much or too little what might happen ????
also looking for schematic of original PSU unit

Thanks guys.......................Gary O.[/quote]
Send me address. I have schematic.
Duka

Hello Gary0 - not got the info to hand, but from memory, do a google for Saturn Sound and/or Ashley Styles - very nice man, top at fixing mics and custom builds, I've had 2 psu transformers from him at £25 each inc carriage - this is the bit that dies 99% of the time. His transformer is better rated and both units still going strong.

Thanks Mikey B iv been looking for him couldnt think of company name bought tran for C28 from him about 12 years ago, he is a nice man indeed very helpful, reasonable prices too knows his mics and stuff, wow cant believe it, I helped him get hold of a tab mic pre he was over the moon, thanks once again.

Jakob if your reading, is there a way I can merge this thread with the other one ???

Or do I just say anyone interested in this thread please continue on the..

"Will G7 work using solid tube capsule???????????????"-thread

Thanks folks see you on the other thread.......Gary O.

Latest posts

Back