In the clutches of DIY (new member)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarmaker

Hi everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself and say what a great place this is!!!! I'm constantly inspired by all your work and the wealth of knowledge here. I'm seriously hooked. Here's a link to the projects I've been doing lately:

http://www.pacinfo.com/~sholst/la2a.htm

In the works are a dual Calrec EQ, Dual API 312's with Sowter IN/Out, and an RCA BA-6A compressor.

I'm looking ofrward to seeing how this group evolves over time in the new digs. Thanks again to everyone.

Steve Holst

thanks for the welcome!

You know, I make guitars all day long. It's electronic projects that I find I get excited to do. It's still very new and I'm on the low end of the learning curve. Fun stuff!

I would however be glad to help out anyone here that's thinking about making a guitar. I can offer much more useful advice on that topic than on eletrconics at this stage. I'm more of an electronics moocher at the moment. :oops:

Steve

Cool! I've given a lot of thought on making myself something like the Chapman Stick or Warr Guitar. Any thoughts on a good-quality tap guitar? :thumb:

Cheers! :guinness:

Latest posts

Back