did anyone check to see if they yanked the groupDIY off too?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,

The time and effort Kev has put into that...sheesh.

Plus, it's a kind of "nerve centre" for links to other members sites.

I'll send him and e-mail. He must have a lot of it on his local drive too??

Mark

oh WAIT isnt it protected under copyright?

you know the copyright police might arrest poor kev if hes caught archiving his own material from RO :roll:

I suspect Kev will have a little talk with Bluzinskie before he comes over here, if at all.

So it might be a little while.

Being the level headed guy that he is, I know he dosen't want to step on anybody's toes.

I just posted this on RO and right afterwards Chris freaked out and deleted all the new TT posts and locked down any threads that have to do with what what he did....

check it out...

"Chris,

The only crime that has possibly been commited is by YOU for knowingly, intentionally, and vindictively withholding access to other people's intellectual property. Claiming to own the copyright of the material that was posted could open YOU up for being sued personally. How does a nice class action suit against you sound? does that sound like fun? If so, keep up your stance....There is a much stronger case for that than what you are claiming...

I personally hope that all of the previous posts are put up on the new forum...There would be nothing you can legally do about it. An injunction may also be served to you personally by the court to turn over all of the information in the coming weeks. "

hehehe....

Latest posts

Back