Three Kinds of DIY...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSLtech

The Pizza was this evening's DIY dinner: less simple than I like with the toppings: -clearing out the refrigerator in anticipation of the hurricane, dontcha know...

The wine is a home-made wine from a winemaker friend of mine... he was a successful record producer, but now delights in making wine, this is a very reasonable merlot

The compressor is our old favourite...

Pizzawine.jpg

Keith

Oh man, that pizza looks good, even if it is ?less simple?. That?s the kind of crust I like with lots of tomato sauce, too! I?ve been dieting for the past three weeks and it?s driving me mad as a hatter! Lost 10lbs, though. :green:

Lookin' good... lookin' real good.
That does it--I'm making a pizza tonight. Mine won't measure up to the transcendental pie I had at Totonno's a couple of weeks ago, I'm sure, but a fella can't stop trying...

[quote author="chrissugar"].... , but where is the girl? [/quote]
:sad:

can't work them out ...
no manuals
no schematics
can cost a great deal of money
but magic when it works right ... so I'm told

a bit like a 670, I guess

I wouldn't know cos I've not owned a 670 and the short time I spent with the girl was plain hell.

run away, run away ....

"can't work them out ...
no manuals
no schematics

but magic when it works right ... so I'm told"

Hey Kev, you don't need manual, just turn the knobs untill the magic happen. :grin:

"can cost a great deal of money"

It seems that I'm lucky because mine earns more money than me [OK, she works in the film business and she is very good at what she is doing] and she buys me nice things. :green: :green: :green:
She is also very smart and nice. :cool:

chrissugar

Back