How to add additional ratio to gssl?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvas

just curious, as i want to add an additional 1.5:1 ratio to my gssl i´m building, using a bigger rotary (2x6 programmed to 2x4) so i can do some "light" compression tasks... i know there must be a way, adding some additional components, but i really want to know how to do it

Thanks!

yeah, i searched but haven´t found something specific like "add a x resistor between rotary switch and ground" or so...so any help would be great.

oh, well....

i´m just going to experiment with different resistor values to see what i can get...but there must be some formula to calculate the resistors or something, i don´t know...

[quote author="Silvas"]oh, well....

i´m just going to experiment with different resistor values to see what i can get...but there must be some formula to calculate the resistors or something, i don´t know...[/quote]

Might be easier to use pots, with small resistors in series so you don't ruin anything by letting the resistances get too low.

ok.....

So it is a hardcore modification....

maybe it´s best to let it the way it is, and just be nice and gentle when adjusting my threshold so the gssl compress "lightly" :)

Latest posts

Back