V672 instrument Input

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eliya

Hi all,

I'd like to add an "instrument input" to my V672, I guess I need to insert it after the input transformer, should I add some sort of a resistor there too?

thanks,
eliya.

Hi Kubi,

Thanks for the super quick reply!

by saying "the first amplification stage" you mean after the transformer?

Both modules are telefunken V672/2(the ones with two output transformers) Numbered 7425 and 7391.

thanks,
eliya

alright, my bad. I have the manual for the V672. and not for the V672/2. While there's a schematic of the V672 module in it's manual, the V672/2 manual doesn't have a schematic, but it has some sort of pinouts and such which I can't understand what they're meant to be, since I don't understand German.

Hmm, so where's that first amplification stage?

thanks,
eliya.

Thanks Silent Arts!

This manual is more detailed. Now by the schematic inside, the output of the first stage is the 2nd pin from the left?

thanks,
eliya.

[quote author="kubi"]Yes, second pin fro the left on both stages.[/quote]

You mean, the 2nd pin on the first stage is the output to the 2nd stage. the snd pin on the 2nd stage is the input from the 1st stage. right?

So all I have to do is plug the instrument line to the 2nd pin of the second stage, right?

thanks,
eliya.

Latest posts

Back