Eagle Libraries

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rochey

White Market Member
Hia Folks,

I've slowly but surely been building up a small collection of Eagle libraries that I've built myself. Some for projects i've been working on, some for the hell of it.
I would like to share these with you (in the spirit of open source).

I don't guarantee any of these. Check them yourself before using them in a design of your own. I will continue to add to them as I go along. If you have updates to make, please PM to get my email address.

Below are links to the libraries and a basic decription of whats in them. This makes them searchable too (hopefully)

/Rochey

{edit: pointed out that i'll post descriptions of the files here}

[quote author="SSLtech"]Dafydd, you're a gent. The forum is all the richer for your contributions.

:thumb:

Keith[/quote]

I do my best :)

I will make a library this afternoon for the TPA6120A2 - TI's 150mW Low noise headphone amp...
Even your drummer will be able to hear with it :)

TPA6120A2 in a PowerPad Package

Product Page
http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/tpa6120a2.html

Description
The TPA6120A2 is a 150mW high fidelity audio amplifier built on a current-feedback architecture. This high bandwidth, extremely low noise device is ideal for high performance equipment. The better than 120 dB of dynamic range exceeds the capabilities of the human ear, ensuring that nothing audible is lost due to the amplifier. The solid design and performance of the TPA6120A2 ensures that music, not the amplifier, is heard.

Are there any requests for eagle libraries? Obviously, I'm sharper with IC's than other packages, but I'll give anything a shot if it's useful to a few people.

/r

Requests?
I'd be happy for a single library, which uses most common DIY elements. Eagle's library is tooooo big for me. Too much searching. Maybe there is a quick DIY lib?
thnx

[quote author="Rochey"]What Parts?[/quote]

I don't know, some useful elements, to built a mic pre or eq or power supply, like that. Useful connectores, normal sized resistors and caps, audio ICs, pots, rotary switches, .... Maybe somebody already has such a library, and can share it?

Hi all,
I'm quite new to Eagle and am wondering if anyone has, or can direct me to, Eagle libraries for the following:

• Switchcraft jacks & plugs
• THAT corp chips (specifically 1510 & 1512)
• Lorlin rotary switches (in this case single pole, 12 position)

I've googled a bit but haven't come up with anything.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Frank

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/userfiles/libraries/that-corp.lbr
http://www.uni-ulm.de/~s_vemmer/gdiy/switch-lorlin.lbr

The switch library was done by myself, but I haven't produced any pcb with it yet, so it is de facto still untested. You might want to do a printout to check before committing to etching or ordering a pcb. At least for the 12-position-switch the connections should be correct.

so that's why the desk guy at the electronics shop was always so rude when i came in... i was interrupting his eagle library time.
gotta catch 'em all?  ;)

Back