schematic for Daven 924-C Volume Level Indicator amp?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emrr

Anyone have a schematic for the Daven 924-C Volume Level Indicator amp? They usually live on a piece of paper inside the units. Mine's missing. :cry:

This is the extended range unit having -40 to +20 range relative to 0 VU. The one I'm looking at has a 6X5 and 6AG7 only, along with 6C20 time delay relay and VR150/30 regulator. The single 6AG7 doesn't really make sense to me.

I have a Daven 2189 which is very similar, yet uses a three stage 6SN7 / 6C4 amp. It has the 6C20 relay and VR150/30 regulator. And a schematic. :grin:

May be another to draw out....

I have one of these and I also need a schematic. Mine is marked:
MFD. BY DAVEN CO. MODIFIED BY:
Northern Radio Company Inc.
VOLUME LEVEL INDICATOR
TYPE 171 MODEL 1 SERIAL 31

ANY SCHEMATIC WOULD BE HELPFUL!

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
PEACE,
RICK

[quote author="emrr"]Anyone have a schematic for the Daven 924-C Volume Level Indicator amp? They usually live on a piece of paper inside the units. Mine's missing. :cry:

This is the extended range unit having -40 to +20 range relative to 0 VU. The one I'm looking at has a 6X5 and 6AG7 only, along with 6C20 time delay relay and VR150/30 regulator. The single 6AG7 doesn't really make sense to me.

I have a Daven 2189 which is very similar, yet uses a three stage 6SN7 / 6C4 amp. It has the 6C20 relay and VR150/30 regulator. And a schematic. :grin:

May be another to draw out....[/quote]

Back