AMEK PM01 and CL01 schematics and pinouts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laus

Hello

I just buy a couple of Amek PM01 EQ and CL01 Comp and I want to put them in a rack but I cannot find any informations on them.

Does anyone can help me ?

Thanks in advance

Julien

PM01: search Amek M2500 schematic and look on Jakob's site for a schematic, but that won't tell you how to rack one.

CL01: I don't have any schematic information.

YOu can EASILY measure the power op-amp oins to the edge connectors and find out which pins are power: You'll need +18V, 0V and -18V.

Then it's just a matter of finding the input & output pins. the schematic will hep you, but the PM range had additional input & output balanced buffers, I think.

If it was here in front of me I could tell in 2 minutes by looking at it and making a couple of resistance measurements... but not remotely.

Please include your location information in your profile, as it helps guide me and everyone else in terms of suggestions...

the input, output and power pinouts wil be THE SAME for both, since they were interchangeable in the PM rack.

Someone had an un-filled rack for sale n eBay a while ago... I bet you would have liked to have seen that auction!!!

Keith

I have a PDF of the compressor limiter module - PM me with a real e-mail address and I will be happy to send it to you.
I have successfully racked a couple of these modules - easy job!

JG

thanks for your encouragement :grin:
After having lifted or broken hundreds of traces I´m wondering if I will ever make anything work on my board :roll:

Keith, if you drop me your email I´ll send you the schematic. Twin-x is down at the moment so I can´t host it there.

The switches are in the output stage and around the limiter timeconstant (shorting some resistors). They are not in the compressor circuit.
:guinness:

Latest posts

Back