One space racks suitable for Sphere 920

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twist Turner

Sorry guys 'm a little groggy from a minor surgery a couple days ago, and I know this has been covered but my mind just won't work well enough right now to find the info.

I want to rack a pair of Sphere 920 eq's I have laying around. I know orphan audio sells racks for these but they also never answer emails, so I'd rather deal with someone either a little less busy or someone who can at least answer emails and send me my item in a timely manner when paid for. I seem to remember that there was another company who made the racks (1 space) for orphan, can someone point me to a link for these.

Also the schematic I have is pretty blurred is there a cleaner copy floating around, not the one that was posted here several months ago with the dark fold on the the top corner. Or if someone just has pin outs, that would be very cool too.

Thanks guys, even with 150 staples in my head I'm sure I'll feel 100% better when I get the info!!!!

Latest posts

Back