XLR male to XLR female adaptor source

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one... thanks, Svart. It's Pomona, too, not some no-name junk. Those M-F XLR "barrels" are handy for pads (as you say), Pin-1 lifts, polarity inverters, terminators, etc. I think I'll order a bunch for work.

Yeah I just happened to be thumbing through the catalog for something else and saw those by accident. Without the picture the description was a little cryptic online so I doubt I would have found them otherwise.

For the price, it beats the switchcraft 20$ alternative. they seem pretty good quality.

enjoy!

Nice price! I've been skipping those expensive Soundcrafts so far and using some replacement-trick, but that can stop now.

I've been using the trick (as posted by SSSLtech IIRIC) of bolting together a F-XLR & M-XLR with the two screws at the cable end - those types where you can remove the small U-cable clamp.

BTW, for those in Europe www.conrad.de has some cheap shells as well that can be abused for other purposes.
Here's for instance Artikel-Nr.: 301120 - 62: ADAPTER XLR-M/XLR-F MIT PHASENDREHER
(let's assume they meant to say POLARITATSUMTAUSCHER(sp?) :twisted: )

301120_BB_00_FB.EPS.jpg

EU7,13 for one

I have a few and they're OK (enough for me).

[quote author="Svart"]so you can make pads for your mics for cheap.[/quote]
Because these are 'now' so easy I've been considering skipping pad-switches on pre-amp-boxes.

Latest posts

Back