neumann / rft mv 101 measurement microphone psu

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ioaudio

i build a power supply for a friend´s measurement mics. these mics pop up now and then, mostly without the power supply.
they feature the mk102 capsule along with a tube:

(sorry for the bad quality picture)

rft_mv101.jpg

mv101_inside.jpg

schematics (thanks synthi!) :

normal_MV101_schematic.jpg

the mic uses 200v for the capsule polarisation, 85 v for the anode and about 5,8v for the heaters. since these microphones spend a long time without beeing used at all, i made the heater lines adjustable for burning in the tube.

MV101psu.jpg

i am currently working on some of these microphones. i plan to modify the circuit, fitting a small beyerdynamic transformer into the mic body.
i can provide more pictures if there is any interest.

-max

hey roddy,

the mk102 capsule is equivalent to the bruel&kjaer 4145, and i think it will sound very nice once i change the circuit to plate transformer out.

ioaudio said:
i build a power supply for a friend´s measurement mics. these mics pop up now and then, mostly without the power supply.
they feature the mk102 capsule along with a tube:

(sorry for the bad quality picture)

rft_mv101.jpg

mv101_inside.jpg

schematics (thanks synthi!) :

normal_MV101_schematic.jpg

the mic uses 200v for the capsule polarisation, 85 v for the anode and about 5,8v for the heaters. since these microphones spend a long time without beeing used at all,  i made the heater lines adjustable for burning in the tube.

MV101psu.jpg
Hi. I am looking for a schematic to build a psu for a mv101 rft microphone. At some point ioaudio put one in the forum but it seems that it is not here anymore. Would you be so kind to put it back or send it to my email:  [email protected] ?
Thanks in advance and have a nice new year.
Camilo.

fuzzlab said:
Hi. I am looking for a schematic to build a psu for a mv101 rft microphone. At some point ioaudio put one in the forum but it seems that it is not here anymore. Would you be so kind to put it back or send it to my email:  [email protected] ?
Thanks in advance and have a nice new year.
Camilo.

You can find one here:

http://www.elektroakustika.cz/zdroj.html

Back