What happens to Gyraf's site?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dinesh

Hi

I am not able to open the Jackob's site. Is there any problem?
http://www.gyraf.dk/

I am try this URL.

Mr C, hows it hangin, bro?

Did you like the Lamb Brioni, or did you get

da...di..da....d.dd....da...didia....diarehea on Northeast 709?

:razz:

I am coming to NC to kick Adrians ass for being such a retentive sluggard.

Zep 1 and 2 were done in one year for allah's sakes.

Oh, happy b day benny laden.
please clean your beard.
it is disgrace, no?

Oh, and Death to America.

Hi Kavin,

I am still not able to get it.

Hi CJ

I couldn't understand what you mean by this reply.

Sorry, English is not my Mother tongue.

But really like to apologies, if I did any Mistake.

Regards
Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

The page is working alright - hasn't been down in more than two years?

Maybe a problem at your ISP?

I've had several mentions of problems reaching the page from e.g. Indonesia - but I have no real explanation.

I hope we're not officially blocked by your country or something?

Jakob E.

Hi Guys,
the inet has severe probs the last 2 days, i got reports of inet gateway timeouts and problems first hand at work all the time when dealing with several coleagues and customers on different international backbones...
don't worry too much about this.

Kind regards,

Martin :wink:

Talked to my hosting company today, they said that they have recently blocked large ranges of far-eastern IP's (including part of Australia) because of massive amounts of spam from those areas cluttering up their system.

Everything should be back to normal in a couple of days - if not, please let me know!

Jakob E.

most time it is a proxy problem, you have to specify the proxy given by your isp, because when it's not specified, the machine ask the isp router and routers make resolution themselves, work great in .com, but can be strange in .other, like .dk, .fr, .co.uk etc etc....
hope it can helps

[quote author="gyraf"]they have recently blocked large ranges of far-eastern IP's (including part of Australia) because of massive amounts of spam from those areas cluttering up their system. [/quote]

and to think I thought all spam came from Somewhere Else. Damn spam. But it's working here now :thumb:

Back