Haufe AKM 2500 output-TX/module (looking for info)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintrubber

Hi,

Here's a box with four Haufe 'AKM 2500' modules.

I guess they're more than just output-transformers.
At least the legending seems to indicate that there's more going on, especially at the primary.
Anybody knows more perhaps ?

out_01.jpg

out_03.jpg

In the same box also these fairly small input-TXs ('ST3152 '), don't know the brand. (Or who knows it's not a TX but some input-filtering like in the 'original Green' micpre)

in-out_02.jpg

in_04.jpg

A mail to Haufe is on its way as well, but probably a few people here have seen or used these modules...

So any info appreciated!

Thanks,

Peter

[quote author="rodabod"]Did you check Kubi's site?[/quote]
Thanks for the suggestion :thumb: I had a quick look earlier today but didn't found anything of the above. Just had a closer look and while I still didn't found anything 'AMK2500' or 'ST3152', I'm now fairly sure the ST3152 is from Haufe as well.

Bye,

peter

[quote author="kubi"][quote author="clintrubber"] I'm now fairly sure the ST3152 is from Haufe as well.[/quote]

It is.
Hi-Z (>600Ohm) low level (<2V) input iron as a first guess deriving it from the name. Ask Haufe, they answer quickly.[/quote]
Hi,

Thanks for the info. Was surprised a bit by the small size of the input-TX but then again, this system (from a video-setup) might work with relatively low-levels.

I've mailed Haufe right after starting this thread, let's see what they can tell me.

Thanks!

Peter

Was surprised a bit by the small size of the input-TX but then again, this system (from a video-setup) might work with relatively low-levels.

Zero-field input technology? Look up the recent discussion here about NTP ZFT-modules..

Jakob E.

[quote author="gyraf"]
Was surprised a bit by the small size of the input-TX but then again, this system (from a video-setup) might work with relatively low-levels.

Zero-field input technology? Look up the recent discussion here about NTP ZFT-modules..

Jakob E.[/quote]

Hadn't thought of that yet, but indeed.
For the ST3152 the Zsource = 300 Ohms, Zload = 200 Ohms.
I must trace the stuff around those TXs, let's see if that confirms it.

I'll check the NTP ZFT-thread, thanks for the suggestion :thumb:

Bye,

Peter

Latest posts

Back