Midas Pro4 schematic needed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

Hi group
My school recieved an old Midas Pro4 monitorconsole 30 in 10, donated by a broadcaststation. It has a heavy hum issue and definitely wants to get some workover. If there are any schematics around please let me know.
I guess we´re going to do a maintenace project with our students to reanimate this thingy. The first look inside showed Belclere input iron, lots of Signetics 5534A, nonbranded output iron (EI60core), only quality parts (Philips, Siemens, SFernice...). Since it´s the only monitor board we´ve got I´m very interested in bringing it back to life.
First we´re going to check the PSU, then we´ll recap it (yes, loads of tantals, which I guess are the reason for the hum)

want some pics?
:guinness:

Just got a few VU Meter from a Midas Pro 4, some of them still have the driving board "MIDAS LM02 issue 1". I'd like to know how to wire them and what voltage they need
If anyone has schematics / service manuals / any info I'll be greatly interested
Thanks a lot
Thomas

Latest posts

Back