Old tube sockets.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b2

Hi, :grin:

It's "a nice and beautiful day",I've recently bought 2 EF14 telefunken ,and they arrived on morning :grin: ?I'm planning to do something with thoses "small black olds tubes",BUT....it's seems to be a little "difficult to find the sockets for this "s.b.o.t " :green: :green:

So,may be if someone over the DIY Community as a link for this???Thats's will be very nice :thumb: :thumb:

best regards,b2

Hi,
you may check this site
http://www.die-wuestens.de/dindex.htm?/fassungen.htm
for
"Embase G8A".

Regards,
Milan

b2,

Je vous déteste.

Vous habitez dans un coin du monde tres, tres beau, (Surtout j'adore les chateaux du Cheverney, Chenonceau, Blois, aussi la region generale d'Haut-Poitou).

Et -autrement- parce-que voous avez des EF14!!!

Eh ben... -Je m'en fou!

:twisted:

:green:

:thumb:

Keef

Hi, Keith :grin:

Well this afternoon,it's a very sunny day and now i'm going to leave my daywork and going to my "old local electronics store",just to see if they received some parts(ECC188 Ortf,..)and you see it's a very old one so with the Boss I' dealed tubes vs Good red wine....I'm leaving in Tours just under Paris you see,it's a nice place for wine like Chinon,St Nicolas de Bourgeuil and other,and after all,we are "Epicuriens"...Good meet,and very nice wine.

And I've found thoses EF14 and I was so surprise about the price they reached on net.For this time,I'm working on the PSU of a Neumann M367 (with an AC701K in Yes,Yes :green: ),the mike is ok ,But I had to rebuild a PSU for it (N52) I've got voltage ok,now;so I'm going on :thumb: .

Regards et "a bientot",B2.

[quote author="NewYorkDave"]Vous n'êtes pas plus heureux dans belle Floride ?[/quote]

Eeeh, Ca marche, mais...

C'est la difference entre un "replication de Disney" et l'article "propre".

Je dois etre contente, alors...

Ah, je connais Tours, et je l'aime bien: Il-y-a la aussi un autre chateau tres beau!

Keef

hi, :grin:

Yes,it's Azay-le-Rideau,near Tours.One question about thoses tubes,I have the both datasheet of the VF14 and the EF14,the caracteristics seems to be "similar",the difference stand on the heaters voltages,Do you think thats thoses tubes could be quiet "similar" with this difference? :roll:

Suppose,we put thoses tubes in a mike and we listen...(with mods on heaters) ,I've never done it cause I didnt' have an VF14 :green: I'm not sure that the sound will be "similar"....For me I suppose that's the both tubes have their own sound.What's do you think of?

Well,"Bonne Journée et à bientot".

Regards,b2. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back