Trident A range module pinout?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilebee

does anyone any doccumentation on this. I have console #3 sitting in front of me and was wondering who outside of the Robbs's has some doccumentation.

Wil

Wilebee

Not the most legible image in the history of the internet but with a little effort, you'll be able to figure out what all the connections are.

244732386.jpg

BTW, I have an A Range module extender that I wouldn't mind selling. Let me know if you're interested.

David Kulka

Not only yes but $%^(@&*^%%@* yes !!!!!!

how much for the extender card?

and thanks for the legible pinout!!!

do you have any documents on the monitor modules of routing modules ?

Wil

Wilebee

Id love to see pics -

got any spare A range inductors you need to offload ? :grin:

most of it. my partners and I are still going through it I'll have some more pics comming.

Wil

Wilebee

Hi Wil!
Contact Bo Hansén at http://www.hansenaudio.se/ think he knows the Tridents well as he have been working with them for many years.
He use to be around here too..

what a great console, I started interning at a studio that had an A-Range - and an 80B. Where did this one come from? I thot almost all of them were that maroon color, except for a couple(few) from Cherokee studio's here in the U.S..

The one I used for many years had 40 input channels, 24 monitors, 24 Quad Buss, and these CRAZY PPM/RMS meters that only kinda corresponded to the meters on the MTR 90 or the A800 MKIII - or anything else for that matter.

I will check with the tech guy that used to work at the studio while I was there. I know they sold it after I left, maintenance was a nightmare. The EQ faders were not holding up well, neither were the Aux Send Faders. Great idea, sonically warm and soft, but just much more prone to wear and tear than Neve's of that same vintage.

aaron

thanks TekayI'll give him a shout

some new picures are comming showing A range innards !
the darker circuit boards are the originals and the green circuit boards are cherokee built ones

Hey Fum did you get the jpgs I sent you

Back