sony dps-v77

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crisotop

hey guys,

i have a sony multi-fx flying around at the moment - first it wouldn't fully boot, which i solved by replacing the internal battery and initialising the unit. after 1 regular boot you could hear some sort of relay switching and it shut itself down. now you see the screen for a few milliseconds every startup, but it always powers down automatically.

checked the inside, all fuses are allright, can't spot an obvious problem...

hope you have an idea,
many thanks
christoph

hello I also have a V77 with booting problem I replaced the internal battery but don'yt remenber the initialising procedur? any help?

thanks

[quote author="Nadege"]hello I also have a V77 with booting problem I replaced the internal battery but don'yt remenber the initialising procedur? any help?

thanks[/quote]

Turn the power on while holding 3 keys BANK, EDIT and C

Select yes when the menu comes up

to initialise the unit hold down SAVE+ENTER during boot - but as i already described the error - i guess its the power supply...

any thoughts?
christoph

Can you figure out where the relay is and what is triggering it? If it's near the psu it may be part of a protection circuit. Have you checked power supply voltages?

Warning - I don't have a Sony or any expertise, just making general points,

cheers,
Ruairi

Latest posts

Back