525 build thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peter purpose] Is there power going to them? [/quote] Nothing comes to them [quote author=peter purpose said:
And is it a common cathode led?
    LED, 3MM, GAP, GREEN
    Bulb Size:3mm
    LED Colour:Green
    Luminous Intensity:40mcd
    Viewing Angle:45°
    Forward Current If:20mA
    Forward Voltage:2.2V
    Lens Shape:Round
    Wavelength Typ:576.5nm
    SVHC:No SVHC (15-Dec-2010)
    Lens Style:Tinted Non-diffused

peter purpose said:
You need a three legged, common cathode led for the in/out switch.

Bien compris maintenant :) Thanks Peter!
I was asking that myself "maybe something is missing with this switch" :)
Now I understand this connection:)
metermod.jpg

Ok, I received a three legged! and wired it! but I just wanted to be sure for the wire connection!
I already wired 12 to 12 and I just need to connect like in this picture? and I guess it's my last question :) hope :-\
OLwire.jpg

Thanks for any advance!
Cheers

So I'm trying to clear my bench off and I have 2 of these sitting here, I have one working now but both in bypass and with no power I'm getting a loss of ~8db. Any idea why I'd be getting that? That's symptoms of a bad cable, It's all good now.

peter purpose said:
Is this the attack pot? 1M linear?

no one carries these. Order direct from Omeg (they'll send a couple of samples if you ask nicely, otherwise you have to buy 10 I think).

does anyone carry the GH rotary switch?

Seems the pots and switch are the only difficult to source parts? Interested in a couple of these and doing some homework cuz I don't wanna have them stuck on my bench for a year waiting on a part! 

cheers, looks nice Peter!

no, I have none atm!  Just doing homework cuz I think I have everything besides pots and that switch.  Pots I can get but switch I don't know. (It's 2x 1K log for In/Out as far as I could see, is the 1M linear (A is linear at Omeg right?) you mention above is for the attack pot?

ummm.... I just realized this thread might be about the old version? oops...

sorry, either no coffee or too much...

Back