Front panel measurements for Fabio's 312 card?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobschwenkler

Anyone have exact measurements for drilling out a front a front panel for Fabio's 312 cards? I'm simply looking for the measurements, on center, from each switch to the next.

I have it somewhere,
give me some time to find it..

PM me in a few days.
take care
Gil

Yeah i could use it too

It would be great if there were pdf templates to download and
print as a drilling guide , measure 5 times and drill twice , it's where i
fall down !

regards Greg

slientarts, did you use the C&K switches? I'm looking at the spec sheet for them and there are seemingly two measurements for the switch bushing diameter. If you used the same switches as I have then I'll just use your hole size instead of pondering over this data sheet any more.

my switches look like this (I used 2 pole types of course):
202157F.JPG

Eledis PartNr 1A21-N2F4V9AE,
bought from Schuricht

but remember if using my frontpannel file: I modified the pcbs for "on" beeing the "up" position

You can get Mountain switch for a little over $3 a pop. Less than half of C&K.
take care
Gil

Sorry bro..
I'd recomend emailing or calling Greyhill and asking for two sample units. I did that and got mine in a few short weeks.
Although you should have absolutely no problem with pots there. That is how I sell them.

take care
Gil

I just have some on backorder from. The website says they'll be ready in June or July, I forget when, but I'll be on vacation anyways, so I'll get back home and they'll be waiting for me.

I didn't order extras though.

Here is the part number (mouser) for the mountain switch,
108-0024

I have a full Mouser BOM if anyone is interested.

take care
Gil

Latest posts

Back