Behringer MB 8000 Meter Bridge work with a Mackie 8 bus?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecho

Hi everyone......

I need a schematic for a Behringer MB 8000 meter Bridge..... This thing Goes with the Behringer Mackie 8 bus rip off of a console...

i had a random compulsion the other day to get a meter bridge for my Mackie 8 bus (which i use as a big monitor mixer) but the extreme tight ass ness in me wont part with $1800aus for a light show.....

then my stingyness became useful and i said to myself "hey isn't there a copy 8 bus out there (behringer) (sometimes u gotta wonder why anyone would copy such a contraption).

It seemed to me that they look identical (except those behringer people just had to lose the main channel VU's)

I found one on ebay for $50..... so i thought why not...

I have a pinout from the mackie end..... and i guess it wouldn't take more than an evening to read the PCB traces off the behringer but i would rather spend that time finishing my DIY toys..

i would find it entertaining if anyone actually did have a schem lying around....

If you can't find the MB8000 schematic then widen your search for the MX9000: that one has the meterbridge built in. It'll be a safe bet that the MB8000 & the meterbridge-part for the MX9000 are quite alike (if not identical).

$50 looks like a good deal. I got the MB8000 (new, Beh-clearance) for around EU90 and I recall the salesperson checked & doublechecked the price before he wanted to finalize the sale :wink:

Latest posts

Back