trying to choose a PCB fab house. frustrated.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikep

I need to do a run of small 4-layer PCBs. just under 1 square inch each. at first a prototype run of 10 or so, then hopefully several hundred. problem is, I cannot find a board fab that will allow me to panelize for proto quantities. for 2-layer PCBs there are people who will do pricing based only on square inches, but for 4-layer they all want to do per-board. "no arrays, no step and repeat" etc. best I can find is about $60 per PCB. this just doesnt work for me. does anyone have some advice?

mike p

I got a guy.. I need to look up his info but he usually charges about 7.00 a PCB. There is a size limit but I forget what it is and for most diy thats never a problem. he will do low runs. so like when I called about doing 5 pcb's for an eq I been doing proto-typing on, it was a non issue... :thumb: I'll go through my records and have a phone number for you...

http://www.eurocircuits.com/

Will ship to the US, allows you to step&repeat or even include up to 4 different designs on a panel. If you only have a single design it usually works out cheapest to let them do the panelizing.

JDB.

[quote author="pucho812"]I got a guy.. I need to look up his info but he usually charges about 7.00 a PCB.[/quote]
For 4layers ??? If so, he may well get to be my new best friend.

JDB.

thanks for the suggestions. very helpful! Im going to try the pool people for the afformentioned 4-layer job and a 2-layer. they do smaller holes than olimex.

mike

e-teknet.com wokred well for me. cheap in quantity. I see they have a 4 proto deal for $50.

Latest posts

Back