U.S. Lads, fancy helping ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Squid

Hiya chaps,
Been trying to get some FET's from electronic goldmine, but they wont ship to the UK, because of the ROHS thing ( more like PITA).

So, what I'm asking , is , would one of you kind U.S. gents, if i paypal you the cashmoney for the parts and postage, would you forward them over to me ?

kind regards,
Steve :thumb:

how about this... since i'm probably going to be sending transformers out to a lot of you building 525s, i've ordered a bunch of the vcr2n fets from electronics goldmine. when i get em, i will enclose one fet for each set of two transformers i sell, at no additional charge.

i've already put in the order, but haven't gotten a confirmation on the fets yet, but i'll post an update when i do.

ed

Ed that's a great idea.

I would say ditto on my order, nothing not a peep from them.

Any idea on how long till the transformers are ready?

Kevin

kevin, i see you edited your post, but in case anyone else is wondering, the pricing for my transformers will be like this:

qty 1 - $25ea
qty 2 - $20ea = $40 total
qty 4 - $18.75ea = $75 total
qty 8 - $17.50ea = $140 total
qty 16 - $15ea = $240 total

and as i said, i will throw in the FETs for free (at $0.40ea, its a no brainer). of course there will be a shipping charge also. i highly recommend that anyone in europe, australia, or canada who wants these transformers get a group order together... you can save a lot on shipping and get a qty discount to boot.

i hope to have the transformers in about 4 weeks, possibly sooner.

ed

Hey Kid , if you're going for Ed's offer
edit the thread title , and then , or maybe
a moderator [ they're so moderate ]
can move this to the black market .

I can look at starting a grp buy to Canada ,
a larger order may suffer federal tax , but
often Ed's shipping comes right to my door .

I'm in for 2 or 4 transformers
[ i have a couple of AP 2157 ouptputs that no one was interested in
dual secondaries that look simular yellow edge and fit in the comp pcb
anyone know them ? Ed ? ]

Cheers lads :grin:

Kazper - I havent got any message from you as yet, let me know.
Capt'n - you got a mail bro :wink:
Ed - thanks a million fella, I'm getting my iron thro Pete Purpose, so I 'll get the fets (x4) through then , well cool Ed :guinness:
Okgb - I'm going to get 4 fets with me Iron, but I'm still going to order a pack of 100, I want to match a pair, maybe another pair in the future !

Kind regards,
Steve :thumb:

Back