SSL THREAD + 1176 THREAD in 6 pages!!!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gerardmanvuca

Hey everyone,
I've condensed the SSL HELP THREAD to 4 pages and the 1176 in 2 pages, if anybody has hard time searching through the whole post, this might make your life a little easier.

enjoy.

For SSL HELP THREAD

http://www.buythebeats.com/SSL%20HELP%20THREAD%204%20pages.rar

For the 1176 THREAD

http://www.buythebeats.com/1176%20Thread%202%20pages.rar

peace.

I'll have to find a permanent web space...
I'll let you know when I find one.

[quote author="josh"]I will host them if you would like.[/quote]

Josh,

I have just noticed they are lots of pages missing on the condensed SSL HELP THREAD rar I posted, I will make a fresh new batch and update the link tonight. :cool:

hit me with a pm when you are done, I will create a temp ftp for you to upload it to then I'll move it over and post the link here.

There isn't any trademarked stuff in there is there :wink:

Hi,

I think there is a problem... :cry:

The rar archives posted seem to be old ones from 10th August 2007.

There are only the first 147 pages for the SSL thread
There are only the 84 pages for the G1176 thread.

You talk about 4 pages for the GSSL and 2 pages for the 1176, there is only one for each of them. Are you sure you haven't uploaded an old version ?

eD)))

Hi vertiges,
The problem might be that the posts regarding the .rars are from August 2007 :wink:

Some time ago i tried to automate Gerard's great idea of putting threads into single pages (and forgot about it until now...), a first try is here. Adding more threads is no problem if there is a need for it, the only limit being the /%&/(§$!:evil: webspace.

EDIT: It would be great if someone else could host this. I'll throw in the scripts (that do 99% of the work involved) for free. :wink:

Matthias

[quote author="EZ81"]Hi vertiges,
The problem might be that the posts regarding the .rars are from August 2007 :wink:

Some time ago i tried to automate Gerard's great idea of putting threads into single pages (and forgot about it until now...), a first try is here. Adding more threads is no problem if there is a need for it, the only limit being the /%&/(§$!:evil: webspace.

EDIT: It would be great if someone else could host this. I'll throw in the scripts (that do 99% of the work involved) for free. :wink:

Matthias[/quote]

:shock: I thought it was a new thread !!! I hadn't noticed the date of the first post... :green:

The address you gave links to a file without any extension... I dunno what to do with it.

I you're able to add the last ten months to these "one page threats", I'll host them with pleasure for let's say... the next 25 years ! :thumb:

eD))

Hi vertiges,
i put up a little page with a list of zipped one page threads, which did not work with a few browsers (like lynx..... and Internet Explorer :shock: ). This should be fixed now. LINK. Adding more threads is no problem, we just need to find a way to collect the links.

EZ81,

It works !
I can access the links. The only thing is that all the pictures are still linked to their original locations. So I saved the one page to a new htlm page and now all the pics have been downloaded. :roll:

Here is the result for the G1176.

EDITED : I've added the following on my server:

Here is the result for the "All_things_LA2a_related" thread.

Here is the result for the "The_official_G9_help_thread"

Here is the result for the "1176LN_Rev_D_DIY" threat. (few bugs in IE)

Here is the result for the "GSSL" threat.

Does these look correct to you ?
If anyone finds errors, please let me know...

Thanks

eD))

Back