A short statement from Kev

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev

yes I registered
yes I am that Kev

do not read more into this than what I say here now.
I venture over here today only because of the pressure in my email inbox.
I have not read the threads here and will not do so for a couple of days.

I gave Tech Talk my commitment and while it is alive I will stay. All was fine last night when I went to bed and that was just after buying into the Ro-Club.
This morning I arrived at work and things where well under way.
I am still at work and should not be on the net.

I will stay out of things as best I can over the weekend and reply to as many emails as I can.

Ultimately I will go wherever I am wanted and stay away from where I am not wanted.

we love our DIY

Kev

I hope that you'll come here, I've always found you to be very helpful, knowledgeable and easy going!

Kev,

you might not realize this but in all discussions leading up to this your name was the first mentioned everytime...

and I mean that in a good way....

I don´t wanna be too much emotive, but let me say something...

You are a HUGE part of all this Kev.

Just like when we see a new clone from the Jakobs archives.

Or when PRR comes to our clarification.

CJenrick racking a new transformer.

That´s all the same feeling!

You are always there to welcome all newbies and send us the GroupDIY updates whenever you have the time to do so.

That´s what makes "our DIY" (like you say) what it is.

TT is alive!!!! :eek:

Let´s keep up the good work.

My opinion is an echo of everything that Rafael just said. I found RO through your DIY Kev. I found all these great people through RO. You are a cornerstone, Sir. I'd like to thank you for doing what you do and commend you on your level headedness during the last 36 hours or so.

Kev,

You got my vote.. even though its only 2 cents worth.

Embrace Change. Change is good. You will be in good company here.
We have a welcoming new home for you. This is where you truly belong.

Peace Brother :mrgreen:

Kev, you belong here as much as the rest of us. Obviously we aren't politically bent type people. We are simply techniks sharing thought, ideas and efforts in a spirit of friendship. Why should we pay money for this privelege if someone is kind enough to donate server space for our community?

This group of people is quite unique. We have members worldwide that exchange ideas freely back and forth everyday. This fellowship can not have a price put on it.

Just wanted to say ditto to the above. Kev makes a great moderator and I would vote for him every time.

Justin

Kev, besides the previous sentiments that i share,
thanks to you i became a convinced diy-er.

your site ROCKS and so do you!!!

Welcome here!

tony dB

Kev,

Do what you think is best. And then when you are done with that be with the guys that are the "group" in Group DIY. It's not the same without our fearless leader.

kent

Phew! I've found it. Welcome to everybody here. I don't know what's been going on at all. Just remember - there are no strangers here, just friends you don't recognise! To celebrate, I've bought a new soldering iron from Maplin in Croydon, England - yes folks they actually stocked something I wanted (I didn't dare ask for 10k resistors!)

in the words of kev: "happy happy diy, happy happy diy!" (i do a little dance around THE LAB)...

thanks for everything you have done for us and this community, kev - we really appreciate it!

Back