Recent Builds (Pics)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clister01

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to show off what I've been up to these days.

Alice Mic - Wow this thing sounds amazing! Best $75US I've ever spent. If anyone has one they want to get rid of (kit or built) I'll take it off your hands. Here are some pics:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Green Pre - Really proud of how this turned out. Sounds great! Too bad I have to give it back to my buddy who I built it for... oh well :)

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Thanks to everyone here for all the help! This forum rocks!

-Cameron

Looks very nice-one thing I notice is the way you've fixed up the switched on the G.P.;that lock washer should be on the other side of the panel.

these threaded bushing switches ought to have 2 nuts and a lock-washer.
it ia assembled:nut,lockwasher,panel,nut. that way you can get the spacing of the nuts so the bushing is flush with the nut @ the front panel.

not everybody knows/does this.

keep up the good work

Nice job on the builds.

The Alice mic rocks! I gave mine to my parents to record their folk music, but I may build another because I miss it.

The parts for the Alice are easy enough to source. Scott's kit and assembly pics were awesome for a first time builder, but you could easily gather the parts for another on your own. Maybe propose a group buy. Wait a sec... I think someone did that recently.

Or not that recently, here's the thread:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=19934

Maybe check with Scott and see if he is still considering doing kits again.

in some cases (racks) i do it like in the pics cuz i always screw the front panel ending with some bigger holes so the lock washer hide them! :green:

Latest posts

Back