that german java proggie for scales graphics...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no english version no - but it's pretty quick to get ya head round...just fiddle - export file - view results, fiddle another setting - export file - view results...and so on. It didnt take too long for the scales I needed...

well.. i've tought to give it a try, but i really can't understand how to run this tool.. the site is not helpfull.. anyone?
thank you!

Make new text file in that same folder you stored the jskala.jar, insert the following line:

java -jar jskala.jar

and rename that file to jskala.bat and doubleclick it.
Java must be installed on your computer.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I really have no idea how to work this program, does anyone have a english translation of some kind, or a walkthrough on how to do a basic one?

Cheers

R

jskala.jar is a java program, it should run on a Mac.

Here is some translation:
jskala.gif

So, let me understand something...

in the filename, you make a .plt file which can then be imported into Frontplatten?

What kind of filename do you make?

Sorry to seem a little dim here.

Thanks

R

Hey native english speakers: Is my translation right, does mean something in english? :grin:

Correct me, please, if there are better descriptions. With the right english words, we can ask the guy how made this program, for an english version. All he has to do is changing the words. We can save him some time by providing the right words.

This wasn't the first time someone asked about this program.

I understood it just perfectly...

Chill out man, good job done!

Thanks.

R :guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam:

Latest posts

Back