Current versions of Air and Night EQs here?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mbira

Merry Christmas!
As is usually the case with the popular projects, many, many, many pages (in this case 34) of information ranging from the important to the conjecture can really muddy up the view.

Would anyone be willing to post the most recent schematic or link in this thread for both the air eq and the full night version that peter boards fit?

Also, if there is a BOM for the full version, that would be beautiful. I'll be getting the parts together over the next week, and AFTER I have completed a successful build, I'll post a BOM with parts numbers for US folks.

Please, no incomplete lists or guesses...just the facts my friends! Then we can get this in the meta for others so they don't have th scramble...

And happy holidays!

:guinness:

hello Mbira

I ordered my PCD
I also accepted it the last week
I was a little thrown into a panic to see no post really made well on this plan but I found full of thing on the web
this German site is very well
http://www.panik-studio.de/diy/index.php?seite=night
the BOM is here
http://www.panik-studio.de/diy/files/night/night_partlist.xls

Merry christmas!
bye

Working on a nite EQ at the moment, actually, it's allready working as we speak! Just waitin on the case so i can order the frontpanel at schaeffer.
some pics:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks, Kevin. I know you have posted it many times, and many other people have posted lots of other things, too. Then it all gets buried and mixed in with everything else on that 34+ page thread.

Thanks for doing this!

I'm hoping this thread can now be closed, and put in the metas!

Happy holidays, and thanks for your work on this project!

Joel

:guinness:

Thanks for posting the links for the BOM, etc....

This really helped as I was having the same issues as Mbira.

Just wanted to let everyone know it's helped me out as well! :cool: :sam: :green:

Kevin,

Wanted to let you know that some of the links on your site, specifically on the EQ3D page (BOM, Schematic), have links to local files instead of the location of the files on your web server.

[quote author="funkdrmr"]Kevin,

Wanted to let you know that some of the links on your site, specifically on the EQ3D page (BOM, Schematic), have links to local files instead of the location of the files on your web server.[/quote]

Sorry... I worked on it for a while & couldn't upload the file to my site for some reason so I gave up, for now. :mad:

Back