Looking for Quad Eight CA-227 Schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some crazy freak dissected that transfomer alrerady, if you have a search function on your box, you can find it.

Thin stack, whoever designed it knew about aspect ratios vs fidelity.

Aspect ratio is L/W.

cinemag is cheap to the point where a DIY would be nothing more than self props and fire paranoia.

sorry emmr, tryiong to get rid of tuhe riff raff so we can have our forum back,

i alwyas have to be the bacf guy.

lots of people have left becuase of E = IR questions.
i

oh, i get it, the slag to moderate, then the "ilove you!" to m,ake ammends just in case,

move back to the mail land, it can only get more dangerous over there when hilary gets in and cancels south africa.

dont feel bad, i just moderated for the first time in my lfe, and thank jeezus for the time diff!

can we set up a diamond smugling operationm, or your pockets dont go that deep?

[quote author="b3groover"]So we're taking the 4.7uf cap out, right?

;)[/quote]

right. don't need it. don't even take it out. bypass it with wire.

[quote author="warpboy"]hello,
About input and output transformer, where can I find the original?
Or can I use Sowter, Jensen or other ones with identical values ?
Thank you by advance :wink:[/quote]

Cinemag still makes the transformers.

I've had a bunch of CA-727's (AM-3 circuit) and a CA-27; you might remember the other posts.

2627876931_81de8ffb58_o.jpg

2627879725_66c4815ded_o.jpg

2627880965_ab2b6cdbb6_o.jpg

Hey CJ,

I tried the search, just not for transformer info. I didn't feel the need to as I have the transformer, and even still the search engine is acting up and has at least for me for ages on my PC. I can't seem to get more than 1 page of search results. The moment I click on the next page it says something to the effect of 'no topics found' etc.

Google did however provide I link to a Quad Eighth section of your VB site but clicking it just shows up as a dead link and even trying to go in the front door offers no help there, seems the Q8 info is missing or was taken down.

Matt

Latest posts

Back