Jam at Ollies!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ

GDIY Supporter
OK, it is official, there is going to be a jam fest at Ollies place iN gAYLORD. Kansas,
this id=s going to be a South by Southwest, only in the Mid West!

So far, the bands i havebooked are

Nick Peck
On The Speaker
NYD and his Kick Ass Punk Rock Iggy Band
AP and the Petty Grid Stoppets

I will be demonstrating the latest CJ mic pre, and Ollie will be displaying his equipmewnt.

All interestede partties,
pleaSE CONTACK ME
AT HERE.

[email protected]

oLLIWE HAS FULL STAGE, FULL AUDITORIUM, FULL tELEFUNKEN u47, u 67, u 87,
u WHAT EVER

PLEASE DONT MISS THIS JAM!

I might get a plane ticket, if you promise you'll be winding transformers with Ollie live on stage and smash some equipment Rock & Roll style :green:

Cool - I just got back from NAMM with some new Pigtronix pedals to plug into my Hammond - that'll be fun.

Plus, I can pick up my V72's that Ollie has been refurbishing for me at the same time.

:thumb:

I imagine the CJ Pre as an all-transformer-gain preamp. A huge input transformer the size of a shoe box, followed by a zero-gain active impedance converter in front of a hefty output transformer. Am I close? :green:

Hello CJ,

the only Jam that happens here, is being backed up with orders for the TAB products, OEM x-formers and most of all the repair work, I still work on repair work that I took on over a year ago and I can not find anyone that I could hire as a tech.
So I stopped taking on repair stuff just to finish what I already have here.

So, no party here in Gaylord, just an overworked related Jam.

Best regards,

Oliver

PS. If anyone is looking for a audio tech job, please contact me...

CJ -- busted again. Hey, why wasn't I on the artist list, anyway? I'll help underthebigtree move his organ and mic it with his V72s, newly refurbished by Olie. We'll post a live internet feed and you can interject live commentary on the web from your tree top antennae. No need to go to Kansas, we'll do it virtual. The jam is on. Hey seriously, CJ, hop a weekend flight to Gaylord and see Olie's transformer house. He da man. Jam on. Iron out.

PS: Oliver, if I were in your area I would love to volunteer part-time to help you. What you're doing is fascinating and valuable to all of us. Come back to the west coast!

Latest posts

Back