Ow! My (Green Pre's) nuts!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodega

Hi all,

Just wondering - I need a couple of washers for the Lorlin and 10k pots on my Green Pres, which I picked up from Ptownkid. Problem is I can't seem to figure out the size.

I know they're *about* 5/8" and 1/4" but I can't seem to find an exact fit. And then there's the threading. I think it's 32, but I'm not sure.

Anyone here know?

Matthew

There's only one nut per pot, so I can't get the pots flush with the front panel. The little tab on the pot itself hits the panel and causes the pot to point to the side and be generally wiggly.

Besides involving a lot of grappling with pots that are already soldered down, that would mean the front panel would go flush with a part that's behind the front of the pcb, causing the pcb to sit at an odd angle and ensuring that the buttons stick way out in front of the panel. That's not what I want.

Much easier to just buy a few washers.

Do you have the sizes, or the pot make and model info, there?

http://www.lorlin.co.uk/pdf/CK.pdf

Would it be Metric or Imperial? Metric is M10, Imperial is 6.35mm, from what I can tell. Not the clearest form to my eyes.

Latest posts

Back