Electronics stores in/near Long Beach, CA area

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idylldon

Anyone know of a good electronics place near LB? I'll be coming into town from Idyllwild, so anywhere along the 91 freeway from Moreno Valley to LB will be OK.

I need a couple of miniature DPDT toggle switches (on/on/on) for a custom bass I'm wiring up, and it'd be great if they had black handles.

Cheers,
--
Don

off the 91? hmmmm. I can't think of any. All the good electronic stores are north of there. If you don't mind the extra 45 minute drive, you could just go to Apex in Sun Valley

Thanks, I was considering doing just that, but wanted to try to find something on the way to save some time.

Cheers,
--
Don

There is Orvac Electronics in the Anaheim area.

1645 E Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92831

On the 91 west, exit Raymond which is about 1-2 miles past the 57. Hang a right. Go to Orangethorpe and hang a right. It's on the left side of the road.

They used to carry more of the stuff that we like (tubes and big caps).
But they are still alright.

Very sad.

I used to like to go hang at electronic stores like I do guitar stores, but now they're so very few and far between.

I think there's still a Marvac Dow in Costa Mesa, though that's several miles off your path.

Thanks for the info, guys. I left before some of you posted (just returned--long day), so I wasn't able to stop this time, but I'll keep them in my file for future reference.

Cheers,
--
Don

Latest posts

Back