Dumbest Girl in the World Contest

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which girl do you think is the stupidest ?

• Heather Mills, for heartlessly gold-digging Paul McCartney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paris Hilton, for mindlessly screwing-away her inheritance

• Angelina "Mother Theresa" Jolie, for the knife-wielding crackhead to saint routine

• Ashley "lip-sync" Simpson, for not really singing on SNL

• Madonna, for... so much.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No accusations here, and nothing personal. I was referring to the poll and only the poll, which whether or not you intended it, is loaded with a conclusion (hence the term "loaded question").

The classic example often used to teach the concept of a loaded question goes like this: "Who is the most evil, Clinton, Obama, or Edwards", or "who is the most evil, McCain, Romney, or Paul", etc. Your poll is a textbook example. Polling theory is a well studied, and there are rules to how to make a good poll question.

I was making no judgment on you, but only commenting on your poll and how it might not be serving your goals of getting peoples unbiased reactions to the celebrities. You did ask for our opinions on the matter.

-Chris

[quote author="buttachunk"]
stupidity is generally shunned here at the Lab,, as electronics is a cerebral undertaking. and girls are not interested in electronics, generally. stupidity and girls are, therefore, two elements not present at the Lab. one is actively shunned (stupidity) and the other, females, actively shun the Lab.
[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock:

. . .it was inconceivable that a pickup could actually spin it's wheels so much so's to bury itself in a bog, but as the last glimmer from the roof-mounted PAIA spotlights was extinguished by the muck, all's we could do was stare in bewilderment. . .

Mike
PS: I know my wife hates the lab. It takes me away from house fixing!

Well, If I were smarter I would have stuck with my gut and not gotten involved in this thread. Fewer people are attacking you personally than you think. I'm not attacking you personally. However, I suspect many are questioning your line of reasoning and some might find your negative preoccupation with female celebrities a little creepy.

-Chris

In an effort at some much needed levity here,

Angie is mine. Knife wielding or saintly, I'll take them both, and boy do they come in a nice package.

Later, I plan on engaging in a gentleman's duel with Good Sir Pitt if time permits.

[quote author="buttachunk"][quote author="solder_city"]all this 'experiment' proves is that you need to get laid, son[/quote] I'm not remotely interested in getting laid. [/quote]

laughing-smiley-011.gif

Damn people, lay off butta! Do I have to post a link to my youtube video where I defend butta like that guy/girl? does for brit? :razz:

If you really care:

Your post seemed to upset people. Maybe an apology would work better than calling people morons! And my answer to your poll is that it is a waste, is there a point? I hope you realize that this kind of post is asking for personal attacks.

[quote author="buttachunk"] I'm honestly embarrassed to post at the Lab anymore... :?[/quote]

Lets not go that far with this.

Please

> block certain morons from posting in my threads ???

How about all morons?

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back